Diamonds Forever Precious Night Cream (50 ml)
WHAT IT IS
This supercharged, diamond-powered moisturizer, energizes skin’s natural restorative abilities and optimizes skin’s natural promotion of wrinkle-smoothing collagen, targeting wrinkles, fine lines and dehydrated skin.
WHAT IT DOES
Nature’s most prized gemstone unites with nature’s most cherished botanicals in this wrinkle-fighting, emollient-rich cream. Diamond Powder, rich in minerals and nutrients, resurfaces skin to help invigorate and brighten the complexion.
Nourishing botanicals, including Amazonian Carapa Guaianensis, help skin look and feel more plump, supple and toned, while Vitamin E and Vitamin C fight free radicals that cause premature signs of aging. For a dose of extra wrinkle-fighting power, cutting-edge Peptides smooth visible fine lines.
Best for: Normal-to-dry, maturing skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Dullness and dehydration
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Diamond Powder Rich in essential minerals and nutrients, this gemstone provides instant optic brightening and gently resurfaces texture and minimizes wrinkles
- Carapa Guaianensis This calming, soothing extract of the Amazonian tree is rich in essential fatty acids making it an excellent skin conditioner
- Vitamins C and E Protective antioxidants fight free radicals and help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration
- Peptides These powerful wrinkle-fighters promote the appearance of elasticity and firmness
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
FROM DUSK TO DAWN
Why nighttime is the right time for repair
Nighttime is an intense period of cellular revitalization and an optimal time for precious ingredients to perform at their best when your skin’s natural recuperating abilities are heightened.
How To Apply
Smooth a thin, even layer to face, neck and decolleté after cleansing and toning, using gentle upward strokes.
Due to the exfoliating and brightening nature of the product, we recommend this primarily for nighttime use. For daytime use, always follow with mineral-based broadspectrum SPF.