Eye Cream | Eyes Wide Open Wrinkle-Fighting Cloud Cream 15ml
Expiry Date: December 31, 2022
WHAT IT IS
A powerful eye contouring cream with visible wrinkle-reducing, firming and smoothing effects formulated to minimize the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet.
WHAT IT DOES
Help visibly smooth and contour expression lines around the vulnerable eye area with this instantly reviving, fine-line fighter.
Features plumping, moisturizing botanicals, powerful wrinkle-correcting peptides reenergizing Swiss Glacier Water.
All in , whipped-textured, vitamin-rich, invigorating formula.
Best All skin types
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Crow’s feet and expression lines
- Crepiness, dryness dullness
- Acmella Oleracea Also known as daisy and buzz button, this invigorating botanical targets wrinkles and expression lines and is considered a natural alternative to more invasive options
- Acmella Oleracea Helps reduce the appearance of expression lines and crow’s feet and smooths the surface of the skin
- Centella Asiatica Also known as tiger grass, this skin soother calms over-reactive skin
- Peptides Help smooth visible wrinkles and fine lines to create firmer-looking skin
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
ALL THE BUZZ
The power of the Buzz Button flower
Also known as Electric Daisy and Jambu, Acmella Oleracea, has long been used as medicine, purported wound healer and toothache relief remedy. Recent studies of this native species from Brazil portray promising results for expression lines, particularly around the eye area with some suggesting it to be a non-invasive, more natural alternative to injectables.
How To Apply
Use index finger to lightly tap along outer corners and under-eye areas and blend. In the morning, apply to the eye area after moisturizer; in the evening, apply to the eye area as the final step of your regimen. Please note: some gentle tingling can be expected.
For enhanced benefits, pair with BRIGHTER EYES TOMORROW Anti-Aging Sleep-In Mask. First allow EYES WIDE OPEN Wrinkle-Fighting Cloud Cream to absorb for 5-10 minutes, next apply mask to lock-in moisture.